Key Dates, Entry criteria and Cost
In 2009 members of the GEM Camera Club Inc. started the competition to enable amateur photographers within Western Australia to enter a photographic competition. In 2012 the exhibition moved to the new Zig Zag Gallery in Kalamunda. The competition has been well supported over the years, and all amateur photographers within WA are encouraged to enter.
KEY DATES for 2020
- 6th July 2020– Online digital entries open
- 14th August 2020– (midnight) Online digital entries close. No late entries will be accepted after this date.
- 10th October 2020 – Presentation night of awards/prizes
- 11th October 2020– Exhibition opens to the public
- 18th October 2020 – Exhibition closes – collection of prints.
Amateur photographers that reside in WA can enter. Young photographers, who are under 16 years of age on 14th August 2020, are encouraged to enter any of the categories.
Digital entries for the Spring in the Hills competition open on 6th July 2020 and will close at midnight on 14th August 2020. Any entries received after this date will not be considered.
- Digital photographs can be taken with a digital format such as DSLR; smartphone/tablet; android phone/tablet; drone.
- Enter images in digital format as per the rules. Read the rules carefully
Entrants may submit up to eight images with a maximum of two entries per any one category.
Cost per number of entries